The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital school of Nursing admission form for 2019/2020 academic session has been released for sale by the admission unit.
The general public as well as interested applicants are hereby informed that UMTH school of nursing form for admission into 2019/2020 academic session is now out on sale.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing programmme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Other UMTH related posts
- University of Maiduguri (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Admission Form
UMTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee: N3,000 (three thousand naira only).
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 1ST MAY TO 28TH JUNE, 2019.
Entrance Examination: 15TH JULY, 2019.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through :- 09020377556.