Let me guess; You are looking for UCH Ibadan school of nursing admission form. If thats the case, it therefore means you want to apply for admission into the school of nursing section of the University college hospital (UCH) Ibadan.
Having guessed right, i want to inform you that UCH Ibadan school of nursing form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session is now available for sale.
Once again, the University College Hospital Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The details and instructions to buy and apply for the UCH Ibadan school of Nursing admission form can be found below.
All candidates who are interested in enrolling for the University College Hospital Ibadan are hereby informed that the school of nursing admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is now out. Prior to application, candidates are to note that the course is for a period of three years, after which candidates will be presented for both the School and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examination to qualify as Registered Nurses (RN).
This article contains details on the admission requirements, application starting date, application closing date and the steps to apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission.
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Applicants should be aged 17 ½ years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission:
Application form is available beginning from Monday 24th February, 2020 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of anon-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection:
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.