Is TOPS Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in TOPS post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that TOPS post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for TOPS post UTME screening exercise.
Is TOPS post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register TOPS post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of TOPS Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing TOPS Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Applicants can apply via the institution’s website: www.tops.edu.ng The filling of admission form online starts from Monday 6th December, 2021.
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility for TOPS Post UTME Screening
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How To Apply for TOPS Post UTME Screening
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
1. Go to http://apply.tops.edu.ng/ to apply.
2. Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email addresss and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.
TOPS Post UTME Closing Date
- See TOPS Post UTME closing date here.
TOPS POST UTME Screening Date & Requirements
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki has decided that her 2021/2022 National Diploma Pre-Admission screening exercise would hold between Monday 24th to Thursday 27th January 2022 in the Institution’s premises. The screening has been scheduled to commence at 9 am daily.
Applicants are to take note of the following:
- The Institution has put Covid 19 protocols in place that applicants must adhere strictly to. (i.e. wearing of face mask and maintenance of social distance)
- Applicants without a nose mask will not be allowed into the Institution’s premises.
- Hand washing facilities and Alcohol-based hand sanitisers have been strategically positioned at screening centres for applicants to wash their hands and get hand sanitized.
- Infrared thermometers are also available to check applicants’ temperature at different strategic locations.
- Applicants are to cooperate with Officers who were mandated to guide them.
- Applicants that dress indecently may not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Applicants are to come along with a photocopy of the following documents:
- O’level Results slip (must be legible)
- School Application Slip
- JAMB Registration Slip
- JAMB Original Result Slip
And other credentials both original and photocopy.
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning TOPS post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on TOPS Post UME screening form.