Is SSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in SSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Sokoto State University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that SSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Sokoto State University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for SSU post UTME screening exercise.
Is SSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register SSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
The online screening exercise for admission into the Sokoto State University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will commence from 9th March, and end on 8th May 2022.Price of SSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing SSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
SSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with SSU minimum cut-off mark of 130 and above.
Additionally, Direct Entry candidates need to possess at least Lower Credit in HND/ND, Merit in NCE and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution.
How to Apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME Form
The procedure is as follows:
- STEP 1: Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- STEP 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- STEP 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank on your invoice to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Unified Payment channels.
- STEP 5: After payment, login to your account again and update your biodata.
- STEP 6: Academic records and other required information. Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
For further inquiries, email [email protected]@ssu.edu.ng or call +2348162544443 or +2349017593664 (call period:9:00 a.m-3:00p.m from Mondays to Thursdays and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays).
SSU Post UTME Closing Date
SSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning SSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on SSU Post UME screening form.