Is South Western University Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in South Western University post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding South Western University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that South Western University post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose South Western University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for South Western University post UTME screening exercise.
Is South Western University post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register South Western University post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
About the Institution
Getting into the university is a major concern for admission seekers, whether you’re starting as an undergraduate or going for your post-graduate study. It is an even bigger deal getting into an institution like Southwestern University with its extraordinary opportunities, resources and experiences. We are a supportive community of driven and diverse individuals, where students are stimulated to engage in respectful dialogue and build up their personal beliefs and values. The university applies world-class teaching and learning techniques and is technologically equipped to provide an education that is of international standard.
In 2019, the university held its first convocation ceremony where a total of 20 students of the Faculties of Pure and Applied Science and the Social and Management Science bagged first class degrees.
Admission to SUN is highly selective. Every year, the institution allows admission seekers with varied goals, interests and experiences to send in their applications for study. These applications are carefully pruned to select bright and talented individuals who make up the student body. The university also admits students from diverse cultural backgrounds, promoting diversity and inclusivity.
Presently, Southwestern University, Nigeria is seeking applications from fresh students, transfer students and international students and students seeking to upgrade their certificates. Each of these student groups has unique application requirements and these would be detailed below. Interested applicants are encouraged to either use the university’s online portal or walk-in to the University’s offices to submit an application. The following groups are welcome to submit an application.
College is not just a place for academics, it is an excellent opportunity for young people to make life-long friends and find future business associates. If you are planning to embark on your undergraduate studies at Southwestern University, be sure you are not alone.
The university provides a tight-knit community of faculty members, non-academic staff and students whom you would get to learn from and with whom you would grow. You’ll get constant support and draw inspiration from the community and in a few years you would be moulded into a young professional in whatever course of study you have decided to undertake.
We offer more than 17 courses of study within two faculties; the Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences and the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences. Our institution encourages students to realize their best self — this is what a university education should be all about. While learning, you’ll have the opportunity to make friends from students from all over the country and beyond.
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences currently has (5) Departments:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences currently has (4) Departments:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Pure & Applied Physics
- Computer & Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Pure And Applied Sciences
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Zoology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
Faculty of Social And Management Science
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations
General Requirements to Buy South Western University Post UTME Form
- Credit level passes in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- UTME REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
- See South Western University cut off mark here.
- Initial Admission Documents submitted to current Institution.
- Official Transcript from current Institution to be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar.
How To Apply for South Western University Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Make a non-refundable deposit of N5, 500 into the university’s bank account.
- Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic , Limited
- Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- Account number: 0108175382.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into Southwestern University account at any branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382.
- (The name of the applicant must match the name on the bank teller and only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed)
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed
- (Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means)
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
- Ensure that the name of the applicant matches the name on the bank teller.
- Please write your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents.
- Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
- Thoroughly proofread your application and supporting documents before submission.
- Submit all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
Price of South Western University Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing South Western University Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Note: The amount above is assumed based on the fact that most school’s post UTME form costs around N2,000. However, we are going to update the actual cost of South Western University post UTME form as soon as possible.
South Western University Post UTME Closing Date
South Western University POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning South Western University post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on South Western University Post UME screening form.