Is SLU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in SLU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Sule Lamido University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that SLU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Sule Lamido University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for SLU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is SLU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register SLU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of SLU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing SLU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 120, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the SLU 2021/2022 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form
Online registration for the screening exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday 22nd November 2021 and end at Midnight of Friday, 10th December 2021.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise for both UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 7th December 2021
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 8th December 2021
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday 9th December 2021
- Faculty of Social and Management Science – Friday 10th December 2021
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates must strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures of covid-19 including maintaining of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing the hand and wearing of the facemask.
All enquiries should be directed to admission @slu.edu.ng.
SLU Post UTME Closing Date
SLU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning SLU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on SLU Post UME screening form.