This post is to give answers to A lot of Jamb candidates who has been asking to know how JAMB 2017 will be like.
The Jamb examination for 2017 is fast approaching and many candidates who are prepared for the exam and those who are yet to prepare or are on the verge of preparing are seeking answers about whether this year’s Jamb exam will be easy and fair enough or just one heck of an exam that is very hard.
Jamb New Exam Structure
I will like to draw to the attention of the candidates that the Structure of this Year’s Jamb will be quite different from previous years as a lot of changes has been made both on how the questions will be presented, the number of questions and whether or not it will be difficult or easy.
The number of questions set by Jamb during other years were 250 in total, having 100 English questions, and 40 questions spread across other three subjects.
But things have changed this year, the number of questions for the 2017 Jamb exam has been reduced and time of the exam is also proportional to the reduction made on the questions.
This means that candidates will no longer be writing 250 total questions just like previous years, but it’s now going to be 180 questions under 2 hours.
During 2017 Jamb, Use of English will have 60 questions while other 3 subjects will have 40 questions each making it a 180 questions.
Some are saying that the exam will be very hard compared to other years but all those are lies to some extent.
Jamb exam will be very easy for those that has prepared very well irrespective of the number of questions they are to answer.
But, for those who are not making any preparations at all, it won’t be any easier for them as well even if they are to answer the questions in 5 hours: if they don’t know it within 2 hours, they wont know it within 5-10 hours as well.
So, study and prepare very well and this Jamb exam will be very easy for you as you will be writing it.
Bentenblog is wishing all our Jamb candidates success as they write the Exam that will build they future in they choosing Career.
- JAMB Mock Result 2020/2021 Released | How To Check
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center | JAMB Reprinting 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Center 2020 | Check Your Mock Center And Time
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register
- List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission