Is RUGPO ND Part-Time admission form out? Yes. The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic ND part-time form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released for sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO). See also: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) HND Admission Form.
Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Courses, Duration and Requirements.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Business Admin. & Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
Duration: 3 Sessions.
- The requirements for these courses are the same as for JAMB ND requirements.
- ADMISSION WITH DEFICIENCY IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: KINDLY NOTE THAT ADMISSION INTO PART TIME PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION IS NOW AVAILABLE IN OWO, IKARE, IFON, AKURE, ONDO, ORE AND OKITIPUPA.
- All Part Time candidates are to register with JAMB and use their JAMB Registration number for the application into the Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
The instructions to apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO) ND part-time admission are as follows:
All interested candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic sf.ruaipo.edu.ng and register on-line after paying Ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500) through Unified Payment Using ATM Card or any Commercial Bank in the country to access the website.
For further enquiries, contact the following hotlines: 09039676496, 07067802143 on Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.