Is RSUST Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in RSUST post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Rivers State University of Science and Technology post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that RSUST post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Rivers State University of Science and Technology as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for RSUST post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is RSUST post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register RSUST post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Candidates Qualified for RSUST Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How to Obtain RSUST Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2021/2022 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 18th October 2021, at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
Price of RSUST Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing RSUST Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
RSUST Post UTME Closing Date
RSUST POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning RSUST post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on RSUST Post UME screening form.