The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check RSUST admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that RSUST 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in RSUST admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Other RSUST Latest News
How To Check RSUST Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSUST admission status.
How To Check RSUST Admission Status On School Portal
The procedures to check RSUST admission status can be found below.
- Go to RSU Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Finally, click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
Candidates who are offered admission should log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payments of Acceptance fee of Thirty-Nine Thousand, One Hundred & Fifty Naira (N39,150.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled and Master cards.
Thereafter, they are to proceed for further On-line Clearance before payment of School Fees.
RSUST Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by RSUST with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Rivers State University of Science & Technology (RSUST)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that RSUST is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check RSUST Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.