Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Radiography under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Radiography has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Radiography under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Radiography which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Radiography under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, we will be providing the following:
- JAMB Subject Combination for Radiography
- O Level Requirements to study Radiography
- Direct Entry Requirements for Radiography and
- List of Universities that offer Radiography
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Radiography
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Radiography under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the institutions listed above are:
Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Radiography
In order to study Radiography in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
DIRECT ENTRY and O’LEVEL SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
(1) UNICAL accepts:
a) ‘A’ level in any two of Chemistry, Biology and Physics plus O/Level requirements.
b) accepts B.SC in Physical or Biological sciences plus O/Level requirements.
(ii) UNIZIK requires A’ level credit pass in Physics. Accepts London International Baccalaureate.
(iii) UNIMAID accepts DIR/DCR registered with radiographers Board of Nigeria plus O’ level requirements.
Direct Entry Requirements For Radiography
To apply for Radiography as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: (i) Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNN – No direct entry.
(ii) UNILAG accepts very good passes in three JUPEB/A-LEVEL subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
List of Universities That offer Radiography
The following are the list of schools that offer Radiography:
- Bayero University, Kano
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- University of Calabar
- University of Lagos, Lagos
- University of Maiduguri
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto