Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Public Health under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Public Health has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Public Health under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Public Health which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Public Health under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Public Health
- O Level Requirements to study Public Health
- Direct Entry Requirements for Public Health and
- List of Universities that offer Public Health
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Public Health
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Public Health under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the institutions listed above are:
Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Public Health
In order to study Public Health in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes in Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English Language.
Direct Entry Requirements For Public Health
To apply for Public Health as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: (i) Two ‘A’ level passes from Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus 3 other ‘O’ level credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
(ii) NRN or its approved equivalent plus five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language and one Science subjects chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
List of Universities That offer Public Health
The following are the list of schools that offer Public Health: