Is PTI Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in PTI post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that PTI post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for PTI post UTME screening exercise.
Is PTI post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register PTI post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students of the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, specifically the 2021/2022 Post-UTME candidates, that those that did not choose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their first choice of institution and scored 120 and above, are advised to change their first choice to PTI to stand a better chance of being admitted.
Furthermore, it is very important that all candidates should upload their O’level results on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) at the latest Wednesday 1st December, 2021, particularly those who have done the Post-UTME screening.
Concerned students, Parents and Guardians are to take note and act accordingly.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
- All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
PTI ND Courses
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form
Online application will start from Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 to end Friday, 29th October 2021.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the PTI website regularly for updates).
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
- Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] stating your RRR code.
For technical support, send an e-mail: [email protected] or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: [email protected] or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
Price of PTI Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing PTI Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
PTI Post UTME Closing Date
PTI POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning PTI post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on PTI Post UME screening form.