The Post-HND and Masters degree admission forms of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun in partnership with the University of Port Hacourt (UNIPORT) has been released by the management. The details and instructions to apply for PTI effurun post-HND and MSc admission can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that PTI Effurun in partnership with UNIPORT post-HND and MSc form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun.
Other PTI Effurun related posts
- PTI Effurun Part-Time (ICE) Admission List | Check Status
- PTI Effurun School Fees Schedule (ND & HND )
- PTI Effurun ND Admission List | Check Status
- PTI Effurun HND Admission List | Check Admission Status
Objective: The programmes are aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) and Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering disciplines, so as to enhance their managerial skills, engineering competence and efficiency in their jobs, as well as ensure an improved industrial productivity.
UNIPORT-PTI Post HND & MSc. Available Programmes.
Post-HND Programme (Full-Time Weekend)
The Post-HND Programme will lead to the award of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, (B.Eng) in any of the following:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Master of Science Programme (Full-Time/Part-Time)
- Master of Science Programme in Information and Telecommunication Engineering (M.Sc).
UNIPORT-PTI Post HND & MSc. Admission – Admission Requirements & Duration.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credit level passes at the Ordinary Level in not more than two sittings, in the SSCE/NECO/WASSE/GCE (or its equivalent) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and any other Science Subject (from Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, or Further Mathematics; in addition to possessing HND with a minimum of Lower Credit pass in any of the Disciplines stated above, from a recognized Institution.
Master of Science Programme (M.Sc):
- Applicants must possess in not more than two sittings, a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes in not more than two sittings in the SSCE/NECO/WAEC/GCE or its equivalent, which must include English Language and Mathematics in addition to a
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the Engineering fields, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Physics, Physics-Electronics or any other related field.
- Applicants with Second Class (Lower Division) from the above mentioned fields with at least two years of relevant experience would also be considered.
Duration of the Programmes
- The Post-HND Programme is full-time weekend programme (Friday – Saturday, all day). The duration is a minimum of three academic sessions.
Master of Science Programme (M.Sc):
- The Master’s Programme would be run under two modes, viz:
- Full-Time Programme Mode: The programme would run for a period of 12 calendar months (46 to 69 weeks), Monday to Friday, 8 hours daily.
- Part-Time Programme Mode: The Part-Time Programme would run for a period of 60 weekends (Friday evening and Saturday all day).
How to Apply for UNIPORT-PTI Post HND & MSc. Admission.
Applicants should log on to PTI Portal: www.pti.edu.ng and follow the outlined procedure. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N20,000 for each Application Form.
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N20,000 for each Application Form.
- On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
- On the sign up page, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password (Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school) Click on “Click here to Signup” button
- This will take you to the Remita page where you generate the RRR code
- Print the Remita RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the Remita RRR print out
- Return to the PTI web site( www.pti.edu.ng) and click on ” RETURN TO MY APPLICATION
- On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center.
- From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed)
- After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, other names and prospective courses.
- Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
- Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
- Click “I Agree” button 14. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
- From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
- Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
- You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information
For further enquiry, call: 08037234529, 08039768902 or 08035954165
Closing Date: 31st December, 2018.