The post UTME screening dates of the Petroleum Training Institutes Effurun for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. Candidates are to proceed below and check PTI Effurun dates for post UTME screening.
The management of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has released the post utme screening dates schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session and the subjects to be taken by candidates attempting the screening.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
PTI Post UTME Screening Dates
PTI post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Screening Date: Saturday 11th August, 2018
Screening Method (Mode): Aptitude test.
Examination Duration: One (1) Hour
Accreditation starts by 8.00 a.m.
Venue: PTI Main Campus
Subjects to be taken:
- Candidates offering Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Welding and Fabrication Engineering, Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology will take the following Three (3) subjects (papers) during the examination:
(1) English/Gen. Paper( 2) Mathematics and (3) Physics.
- Candidates offering Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering, Safety Engineering Tech., and Science Lab. Tech. will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3)Chemistry.
- Candidates offering Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3) Business Study