Is Paul University Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in Paul University post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Paul University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that Paul University post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Paul University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for Paul University post UTME screening exercise.
Is Paul University post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register Paul University post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Paul University Degree Courses
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences:
|Biological Sciences||(i) Botany|
|Pure and Industrial Physics||Physics|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science|
(ii) Information Technology
FACULTY OF ARTS
|History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|Banking and Finance||(ii) Banking and Finance|
|Business Administration||(iii) Business Administration|
|Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||(iv) Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|Sociology and Psychology||(v)Sociology and Psychology|
|Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|Public Administration||(vii) Public Administration|
Paul University Post UTME Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc.) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following banks, make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) application fees, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2021/2022 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she states the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their telephone number and email address, as these will be used to communicate to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if the email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit PAU’s website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. The candidate who opts to use ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Programmes/Courses: 0806-139-3949, 0803-339-2089
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0906-192-8360
E-Mail: [email protected]
Price of Paul University Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing Paul University Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Paul University Post UTME Closing Date
Paul University POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning Paul University post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on Paul University Post UME screening form.