Do you want to login to OAU eportal so you can check admission status, register for post utme, pay school fees or carry out other OAU activities? If yes is your answer, I’m very happy to welcome you as you read this post focused on OAU portal.
Before you proceed, here are a few of the things you should be expecting from this post on OAU ePortal.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Let’s start already shall we?
What is OAU EPortal?
Eportal is an acronym that means Electronic portal. In simple terms, OAU eportal is a specially designed website from the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife that enables candidates, students and even staffs to carry out academic related activities on their respective profiles.
This academic related activities can be to check admission status, register for post utme, or even pay school fees.
To gain access to OAU eportal, you will need required login details to have the ability to access|login to the eportal. These login details are mostly given by the officials of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife.
This definition now brings us into the”what you can do on OAU portal section”.
* Pay OAU School Fees
* Book hostel Accommodation
* Register courses online
How to Login to OAU EPortal
Now that you are aware of what you could do on OAU portal, let me show you how you can login to OAU ePortal.
- Visit https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/
- Enter your login details (username and password)
- Click on login
- You have successfully logged to OAU e portal.
How To Check Result on OAU E portal
- Visit https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/displayresult.php
- Enter your Registration number or Matriculation number
- Click on Check or Proceed
- Your result will be displayed
How To Register Courses on OAU Eportal
- Kindly visit https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/courseform1.php
- Follow the instructions there after to enter your details
- Fill in your courses and course codes
- Click on proceed.
OAU eportal Postgraduate Application
- Visit https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/pgstarter00.php
- Enter your postgraduate application details
- Follow the rest of the instructions on the page.