The ND Full Time post UTME screening form of the Nuhu Bamali Polytechnics (NUBA Poly) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out for registration. The Steps and instructions to successfully apply for Nuba Poly Post UTME can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that NUBA Poly Post UTME screening form for ND full time programme for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Screening registration is FREE OF CHARGE.
How to Apply for NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form.
- Interested Candidates are to visit the school or locate any approved Cyber-cafes to register online.
- To apply online, visit https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng
- Click on Request Free Application Form PIN.
- Fill in the requested Details and Request for your Pin & Login Details.
- After generating your free Application Pin / Login Details.
- Click on Online Application Form and Login to the Portal to continue and complete your application registration online.
- You can edit your application anytime by Clicking on Edit Application Form.
- Students are expected to come along to the registration venue with their O’level results and at least 2 recent Coloured Passport photograph.
- Please ensure after registration to print out your application slip which will be requested alongside other screening documents.
Screening venues and dates will be communicated to registered candidates later via text or email.