This is to inform the general public and all the Nasarawa State University Staffs and Students that NSUK Convocation Ceremony Date and the Programme of Events for the Convocation has been announced.
This is the Fifth (5th) combined convocation ceremony of the Nasarawa State University and it has been announced by the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Muhammad A. Mainoma On behalf of Council and Senate cordially invites the General Public to start on the 5th of May 2017.
NSUK Convocation Programme of Events
. Day I: Friday 5th, May 2017
- Investiture of a new Chancellor by 4pm
- Convocation Lecture on the topic: “Education and National Security”.
Speaker: Lt. Gen. (Rtd) Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, Ph.DHon. Minister for Interior, Federal Ministry of Interior, Abuja.Time : 4:00pm prompt
- Vice-Chancellor’s Cocktail at the Assembly Hall.
Time : 7:00pm prompt
ii. Day II: Saturday 6th, 2017
Award of Bachelor Degrees/Diplomas, Masters Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Degrees and Conferment of Honorary Doctorate Degrees.
Notice to all graduands
- Academic Gowns will be available at Faculty Offices at the sum of N2,500 and Postgraduate Gowns at the School of Postgraduates Studies for N5,000.00.
- Book of Proceedings are also available at Faculty Offices and School of Postgraduate Studies at the sum of N5,000.00 and N10,000.00 respectively.
- Academic Gowns and Book of Proceedings are available for collection from Thursday 27th April, 2017.
- All gowns are to be retuned on or before Tuesday 8th May, 2017. Failure to return the Gown as at when due will attract a fine.
- Masters and Ph.D gowns are also available for sale at the School of Postgraduate Studies Souvenir shop.
- Graduands are also to collect one invitation card each to invite their guests.
Bala .I. Ahmed II
2 thoughts on “NSUK 5th Convocation Ceremony Date And Programme of Events”
Pls I made a mistake in the email address I used to create my jamb profile. Can it be corrected?
Yea. Go to the center and confirm that.