Is NOUN Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in NOUN post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding National Open University of Nigeria post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that NOUN post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose National Open University of Nigeria as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for NOUN post UTME screening exercise.
Is NOUN post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register NOUN post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of NOUN Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing NOUN Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Note: The amount above is assumed based on the fact that most school’s post UTME form costs around N2,000. However, we are going to update the actual cost of NOUN post UTME form as soon as possible.
General Requirements to Buy NOUN Post UTME Form
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB and chose the National Open University of Nigeria as their choice of institution and scored up-to the cut off mark are eligible. See NOUN cut off mark here.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent in not more than two sittings. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply for NOUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Interested candidates are to visit NOUN official website at https://nou.edu.ng/
- Click on the post UTME form publication therein
- Follow the instructions provided there to successfully buy and register NOUN post UTME screening exercise
- Print out your POST UTME slip afterwards
NOUN Post UTME Closing Date
NOUN POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning NOUN post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on NOUN Post UME screening form.