Is NDU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in NDU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Niger Delta University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that NDU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Niger Delta University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for NDU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is NDU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register NDU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply. Except for the under-listed courses:
- Medicine & Surgery: Only Candidates with minimum score of 250 and above can apply
- Law: Only Candidates with minimum score of 220 and above can apply
- Nursing: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Pharmacy: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Change of Course: Candidates who do not meet the score requirements for Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy and Mass Communication may apply for any other course of their choice provided they have scored up to 160.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 21st October 2021.
Note: No Direct Entry Admissions for Medicine & Surgery.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test will hold between 8th – 10th November 2021.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Price of NDU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing NDU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
NDU Post UTME Closing Date
NDU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning NDU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on NDU Post UME screening form.