Last updated on May 23rd, 2020 at 08:17 pm
The 71st regular course admission list of the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check NDA admission list (71st regular course) can be found below.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Has NDA Released the 71st regular course Admission List For 2019/2020? Is NDA Admission List Out? Yes.
The general public are hereby informed that NDA 71st regular course admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Those who participated in NDA admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
How To Check NDA 71st Regular Course Admission Status
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held from 22 July – 5 August 2019 . The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 70th Regular Course.
They are to report for training at the NDA (Permanent Site), AFAKA on Friday, 24 August, 2018. Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 27 August, 2019 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate on the reserve list.
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception centre located at the Academy Parade Ground permanent site at AFAKA.
Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black trousers
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wrist watch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address [email protected]or call