Is NAUB Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in NAUB post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Nigerian Army University Biu post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that NAUB post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Nigerian Army University Biu as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for NAUB post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is NAUB post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register NAUB post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of NAUB Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing NAUB Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Note: The amount above is assumed based on the fact that most school’s post UTME form costs around N2,000. However, we are going to update the actual cost of NAUB post UTME form as soon as possible.
General Eligibility to Buy NAUB Post UTME Form
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB and chose the Nigerian Army University Biu as their choice of institution and scored up-to the cut off mark are eligible. See NAUB cut off mark here.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent in not more than two sittings. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply for NAUB Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Interested candidates are to visit NAUB official website at https://naub.edu.ng/
- Click on the post UTME form publication therein
- Follow the instructions provided there to successfully buy and register NAUB post UTME screening exercise
- Print out your POST UTME slip afterwards
NAUB Post UTME Closing Date
NAUB POST UTME Screening Date
- Candidates are to visit: www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on NEW APPLICATION
- Select your mode of entry e.g Undergraduate UTME or Undergraduate DE then click next.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and click next.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the form, inputting only information that pertains to you.
Only the application of candidates who have completed the form to the point where their payments RRR from Remita was correctly entered would have completed the process.
All applicants that have filled the online screening form before today 17/05/2021 are to log back in to update the form appropriately to include their payment RRR number.
The exercise is expected to run between May 17th and May 23rd 2021
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning NAUB post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on NAUB Post UME screening form.