Do you want to know how much MOUAU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 is? If you are interested in MOUAU acceptance fee then am very happy to inform you that we have updated MOUAU acceptance fee here in this post you are currently reading.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
This is a notice to the general public as well as prospective students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike that MOUAU acceptance fee for 2020/2021 has been released and is now available here in this post. If you have not been offered admission or you have not checked your admission list then you can select MOUAU admission list here.
About MOUAU Acceptance Fee
Incase you don’t already know, MOUAU acceptance fee is an amount required to be paid by candidates offered admission into Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike indicating that they have accepted the offer of admission given to them by the university and are willing and ready to complete the remaining admission processes and registration required to become a full fledged student of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU).
Failure to pay MOUAU acceptance fee within the stipulated time/date will mean the candidate does not accept the offer of admission given to them by the university and would not be going further with any registration. You can also select and check MOUAU school fees here.
MOUAU Acceptance Fee
MOUAU acceptance fee is N50,000.
How To Pay MOUAU Acceptance Fee
- Candidate visits www.mouau.edu.ng or www.mouauportal.edu.ng
- Candidates must pay an acceptance fee of fifty thousand (NGN 50,000.00) naira only, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- This offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that, your qualifications satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
- Information relating to registration, Schedule of Fees, Accommodation facilities and medical examination should be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.
Deadline For Payment of MOUAU Acceptance Fee
The deadline for paying MOUAU acceptance fee is
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to MOUAU acceptance fee by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to MOUAU acceptance fee.