Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Medical Biochemistry under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Medical Biochemistry has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Medical Biochemistry under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Medical Biochemistry which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Medical Biochemistry under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Medical Biochemistry
- O Level Requirements to study Medical Biochemistry
- Direct Entry Requirements for Medical Biochemistry and
- List of Universities that offer Medical Biochemistry
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Medical Biochemistry
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Medical Biochemistry under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the institutions listed above are:
Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Medical Biochemistry
In order to study Medical Biochemistry in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirements For Medical Biochemistry
To apply for Medical Biochemistry as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Two ‘A’ level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Biology/Zoology/Botany and Maths.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNIBEN requires three A’ level passes to include Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus UTME requirements.
(ii) LAUTECH accepts ‘A’ Level passes in Biology, Chemistry; and Physics or Mathematics /ND with Upper Credit /HND in related discipline (plus UTME requirements) may be considered for 200 level.
List of Universities That offer Medical Biochemistry
The following are the list of schools that offer Medical Biochemistry:
- Cross River State University of Technology
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Gregory University, Uturu, Uturu
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina
- University of Benin, Benin City