Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Marketing and Advertising under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Marketing and Advertising has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Marketing and Advertising under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Marketing and Advertising which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Marketing and Advertising under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing and Advertising
- O Level Requirements to study Marketing and Advertising
- Direct Entry Requirements for Marketing and Advertising and
- List of Universities that offer Marketing and Advertising
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Marketing and Advertising
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Marketing and Advertising under the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences in the institutions listed above are:
Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Marketing and Advertising
In order to study Marketing and Advertising in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two other relevant subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements For Marketing and Advertising
To apply for Marketing and Advertising as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Two ‘A’ level passes including Economics.
List of Universities That offer Marketing and Advertising
The following are the list of schools that offer Marketing and Advertising: