Do you want to have a career in Medicine? Are there school of Medicine in Nigeria? Yes. This is to inform all those who want to study Medicine or Medical Courses that we have made a list of the Medical Schools in Nigeria to study Medicine and Surgery.
Do you want to study Medicine In a Nigerian Medical School?
Do you want to apply for Jamb this year and you are confused as you don’t know the List of Accredited Medical Schools in Nigeria that offers Medicine?
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
If yes is your Answer above, then you are at the right place as we have made the list of Medical Schools in Nigeria to apply for Medicine and Surgery either through JAMB or Direct Entry if Eligible.
Having made the list of top ten Universities to study Medicine in Nigeria, we have now made a full list of all Universities that offers Medicine in Nigeria.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY MEDICAL SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU)
- Niger Delta University (NDU)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA)
- University of Ibadan (UNIBADAN)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
- Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo ( Starting October 2017) See Funai Medical Faculty News Here.
STATE UNIVERSITIES THAT OFFERS MEDICINE IN NIGERIA
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
- Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU)
- Delta State University (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Gombe State University (GSU)
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- Kogi State University (KSU)
- Kaduna State University (KASU)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
PRIVATE ACCREDITED MEDICAL SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA
- Afe Babalola University (ABUAD)
- Babcock University (BABCOCK)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
- Bingham University
- Bowen University
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Igbinedion University
- Madonna University
Why Study in a School of Medicine in Nigeria?
Many people choose to study Medicine in an Accredited Medical University in Nigeria because they are now Nigerian Universities who do well in the field of medicine and are able to produce graduates who are useful in the Labor Market. See List of Top 10 Universities to Study Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria.