Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Linguistics / Edo under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Linguistics / Edo has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Linguistics / Edo under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Linguistics / Edo which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Linguistics / Edo under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistics / Edo
- O Level Requirements to study Linguistics / Edo
- Direct Entry Requirements for Linguistics / Edo and
- List of Universities that offer Linguistics / Edo
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Linguistics / Edo
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Linguistics / Edo under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities in the institutions listed above are:
Two relevant Arts subjects and any other subject.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Linguistics / Edo
In order to study Linguistics / Edo in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes or TC II merits including English Language, Lit. in English and a Nigerian Language (preferably Edo). A pass in Math is optional.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNIBEN accepts ‘O’ level pass in English Language for candidates with distinction in Literature in English.
Direct Entry Requirements For Linguistics / Edo
To apply for Linguistics / Edo as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: (i) At least two ‘A’ level passes in GCE or HSC or a recognised equivalent in any two Arts subject.
(ii) N.C.E in any two Arts subjects with an overall Merit-level pass from a recognised College of Education.
List of Universities That offer Linguistics / Edo
The following are the list of schools that offer Linguistics / Edo: