Last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 07:46 pm
The postgraduate (PG) admission form of the Lagos State University (LASU) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently on sale. The details and instructions to apply for LASU postgraduate admission can be found below.
This is a notice that the Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate Application form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released for sale by the management. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University (LASU) postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This post will also accommodate searches such as : LASU postgraduate form 2018/2019, LASU postgraduate admission list 2018/2019, Lagos State University postgraduate 2018/2019, Lagos State University postgraduate admission 2018/2019, Lagos State University postgraduate school fees, LASU postgraduate admission notification, LASU postgraduate 2018/2019, Lagos State University 2018/2019 postgraduate form.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Other LASU News
- LASU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
- LASU Postgraduate Admission List
- List Of Courses Offered In Lagos State University | LASU Courses
- LASU JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
LASU Postgraduate Admission – General Entry Requirements.
The University requires five [ 5 ] CREDITS including English Language at Ordinary Level (GCE, WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) for ALL courses and credit in MATHEMATICS at Ordinary Level for SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES and EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT courses. See LASU Postgraduate Courses And Requirements Here.
How to Apply for LASU Postgraduate Admission.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Twenty Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N25,300.00)nonrefundable application fee into LASU Account on Line.
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
LASU Postgraduate Admission Closing Date.
Sale of application forms will be closed four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
- All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
- Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
- Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
- Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
For further information, please contact:
Lagos State University, Ojo.