Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Languages and Linguistics under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Languages and Linguistics has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Languages and Linguistics under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Languages and Linguistics which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Languages and Linguistics under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Languages and Linguistics
- O Level Requirements to study Languages and Linguistics
- Direct Entry Requirements for Languages and Linguistics and
- List of Universities that offer Languages and Linguistics
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Languages and Linguistics
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Languages and Linguistics under the Faculty of Arts and Humanities in the institutions listed above are:
One Arts and two other subjects.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Languages and Linguistics
In order to study Languages and Linguistics in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credit passes to include English Language and any other Arts, Social Sciences and Sciences.
Direct Entry Requirements For Languages and Linguistics
To apply for Languages and Linguistics as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Two ‘A’ level passes in Arts Social Science and Science subjects.
List of Universities That offer Languages and Linguistics
The following are the list of schools that offer Languages and Linguistics:
- Kwara State University, Ilorin
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Port Harcourt