The Kwara State College of Nursing Basic and General admission form for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. All those who wished to study at the Kwara State College of Nursing are required to purchase KWCON nursing admission form. The details and instructions to apply for KWCON basic and general admission can be found below.
The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to announce to the general public that the sales of admission application forms for the 2019/2020 Academic Session for Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program has commenced with effect from April 16, 2019.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Eligibility.
1. Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include : English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Admission.
1. Visit: portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
2.The admission application form fee is TEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N10,500.00).
3. Make payment online via the College portal stated above.
CLOSING DATE: Application closes by midnight, August 17, 2019.
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;:
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: 24th August, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.