Is KWASU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in KWASU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Kwara State University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that KWASU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Kwara State University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for KWASU post UTME screening exercise.
Is KWASU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register KWASU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
KWASU Post UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Form
Online registration starts from Friday 17th September 2021, see closing date below.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
Price of KWASU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing KWASU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
KWASU Post UTME Closing Date
KWASU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning KWASU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on KWASU Post UME screening form.