The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Kwara State University (KWASU) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check KWASU admission list can be found below.
Has KWASU Released Admission List For 2019/2020? Is KWASU Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that KWASU 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in KWASU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Other KWASU Latest News
How To Check KWASU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KWASU admission status.
KWASU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by KWASU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Kwara State University (KWASU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that KWASU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check KWASU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.