Is KUST Wudil Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in KUST Wudil post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Kano State University of Science and Technology post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that KUST Wudil post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Kano State University of Science and Technology as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for KUST Wudil post UTME screening exercise.
Is KUST Wudil post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register KUST Wudil post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of KUST Wudil Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing KUST Wudil Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
KUST Admission Eligibility
- UTME candidates with score of 120 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Form
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 18th October to Thursday 25th November 2021.
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2021 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with the printout of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Printing of KUST Post UTME Form Schedule Slip
Candidates are to re-print their Post-UTME acknowledgement slip, to know the screening date, time, and venue.
How to Reprint
- Visit https://applicationportal.kustwudil.edu.ng/applicant/showlogin
- Log in with your jamb number and password
- Click on login and Reprint Acknowledgement slip
KUST Wudil Post UTME Closing Date
KUST Wudil POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning KUST Wudil post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on KUST Wudil Post UME screening form.