The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check KSUSTA admission status can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that KSUSTA 1st and 2nd batch Admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology.
KSUSTA Admission List is a list that contains the names of those who has been accepted into the university after meeting the minimum requirements for admission. Candidates who participated in Ksusta Admission screening can now proceed to check if they have been offered provisional admission.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
The admission list has been uploaded on JAMB Caps and the procedures to check if you have been offered admission can be found below.
Other KSUSTA related posts
- KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Ksusta School Fees Schedule
- KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List
- KSUSTA Academic Calendar
How To Check KSUSTA Admission List.
- Go to KSUSTA Admission Status checking portal at http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist.
- Supply your name in the Search box and click on the Search Button to access your admission status
How To Check KSUSTA First And Second Batch Admission List On JAMB CAPS Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
If you have been offered admission
- Visit the JAMB Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer
- Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
- Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates