Is KSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in KSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Kogi State University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that KSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Kogi State University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for KSU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is KSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register KSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students and the general public that the 2021/2022 Admission process has been put on hold until further notice. All candidates should reframe from effecting the change of course until new guidelines are released.
All inconveniences regretted.
Price of KSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing KSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160, it’s advisable you check ››› KSU Cut-Off Marks for 2021/2022 Admission Exercise.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) 0′ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts(History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences(Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their 0 level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS. However, candidates who are awaiting their O” level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and a minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Thursday 28th September 2021 will end on Saturday 13th November 2021.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Kogi State University as an institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place between Monday 15th November and Tuesday 30th November 2021 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide date for various candidates.
Direct entry candidates screening is scheduled for 03 & 04 November 2021.
All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required strictly stick to these dates.
Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAP as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be process without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations.
KSU Post UTME Closing Date
KSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning KSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on KSU Post UME screening form.