Is KolaDaisi University Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in KolaDaisi University post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding KolaDaisi University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that KolaDaisi University post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose KolaDaisi University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for KolaDaisi University post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is KolaDaisi University post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register KolaDaisi University post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required Cut-Off score of 140.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE at Credit Level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
Fill in your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission or contact: The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Email: [email protected]
Or Call Admission Office
- – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled
- – 0705 575 4888
- – 08189254314
- – 09068872144
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Screening
Post -UTME screening for the 2021/2022 Academic Session commences on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, and would subsequently hold every Tuesday and Thursday of the week between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm for interested candidates.
Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to participate in the Post-UTME Screening exercises.
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan for 2021 UTME but are now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
Please bring along a copy of:
- Application form submitted online;
- Credentials – (SSCE, NECO, etc.);
- Jamb score printout.
For further inquiries, call 08084301409 or 07037953524 Or send mail to [email protected]
Price of KolaDaisi University Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing KolaDaisi University Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Closing Date
KolaDaisi University POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning KolaDaisi University post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on KolaDaisi University Post UME screening form.