Is Kogi Poly Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in Kogi Poly post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Kogi State Polytechnic post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that Kogi Poly post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Kogi State Polytechnic as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for Kogi Poly post UTME screening exercise.
Is Kogi Poly post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register Kogi Poly post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of Kogi Poly Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing Kogi Poly Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates with a Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply
- If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org.ng)
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
KSP POST- UTME SCREENING EXERCISE is set to commence on Monday 22nd November 2021 – Wednesday 24th November 2021.
All POST-UTME candidates are required to login to their application portal to print a coloured “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil, and/or any electronic gadgets.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Kogi Poly Post UTME Closing Date
Kogi Poly POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning Kogi Poly post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on Kogi Poly Post UME screening form.