Last updated on October 9th, 2018 at 07:56 am
The post UTME screening form of the Kogi State Polytechnic (Kogi Poly) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The procedures and instructions to apply for Kogi Poly post UTME screening exercise can be found below.
The Kogi State Polytechnic post UTME screening form for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Other KSP related posts
- Kogi Poly Courses | List of Courses Offered in Kogi State Polytechnic
- Kogi State Poly post UTME Screening Form
- Kogi State Polytechnic JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Kogi Poly (KSP) Post UTME result
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) The registration will start on Monday, 9th July 2018 and must be done online
(c) Registration closes on Monday, 10th August 2018
(d) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(e) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(f) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
(g) You can use the link below for the post UTME payment/registration;
(h) Candidates who require further clarifications should contact the Admission Office, main campus Lokoja.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Screening Date
Wednesday 5th September – All Applied Sciences, Engineering Technologies, Environmental Technologies, Fine Art/ Art & Industrial Design.
Thursday 6th September – Acct, Bus Admin, Lib & Info Sc., Office Tech & Management and Pub Admin.
Time: 8:00am each day.
Venue: Main Campus Felele, Lokoja.
- Post UTME Registration closes on Friday 31st August 2018 by 4:00pm. There will be no extension of registration.
- Candidates are to check the school website as from Monday 3rd September 2018 for their Serial Number and allocated Screening hall.
- Candidates are required to come with payment receipt, O’Level result(s), registration form and UTME result slip.