The cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (Namoda Poly) Cut Off Mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda.
The general public are hereby informed that Kaura Namoda Poly Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic Namoda. All those who applied for admission at Kaura Namoda Poly Are to read below for the minimum cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission.
Do you want to study in a Nigerian Polytechnic? Is that Nigerian Polytechnic Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda? if so, then you may be interested in Knowing that the Cut off mark for Kaura Namoda Poly will be discussed here.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
- Has Kaura Namoda Poly Released their Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020?
- Is Kaura Namoda Poly Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020 Out?
- What Is Kaura Namoda Poly Cut Off Mark 2019?
Since Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda has not officially declared they own Cut off mark for 2019/2020, we are going to assume that the cut off mark is still 150 till they make it official that they have accepted the 120 Cut off mark or a mark close to that.
- We are going to update this page with the official Fed Poly Kaura (Namoda) cut off mark when it is released officially by the management.
- This Warning message will disappear when the official cut off mark has been updated here.
Fed Poly Kaura (Namoda) JAMB Cut Off Mark
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Kaura Namoda Poly and has been searching for Kaura Namoda Poly Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Fed Poly Kaura (Namoda) for this session (2019/2020).
All Fed Poly Unwana Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 150. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 150 or a minimum of 150 are eligible to buy Kaura Namoda Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Kaura Namoda Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 150 or below are for all the programmes in the Fed Poly Kaura (Namoda)
Kaura Namoda Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form. Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, Kaura Namoda Poly Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- Ultimate List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria and Their School Fees
- Download Nigeria Current Affairs Past Questions And Answers 1960 Till Date
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List for 2019/2020
- Can WAEC And NECO Result Be Combined Together? See Answer
- Can WAEC And WAEC GCE Or NECO GCE Result Combine?
- Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Recruitment 2017 | Application Instructions
- What Does “Sorry No Admission is Given Yet” Mean? See Answer
- NCEE Results & Federal Government Unity Colleges Admission List 2018/2019