Kaduna State University Management has released the list of candidates who were shortlisted for KASU admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates who applied to KASU and have been shortlisted are invited for screening at the university from Monday, 26th to Friday, 30th September, 2016.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
To see if you are shortlisted click on KASU 2016/2017 ADMISSION SCREENING LIST RELEASED
List of Shortlisted Candidates for KASU 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to the University’s computer centre for verification of their results. Thereafter, proceed to the faculties where their names appeared for screening.
- Candidates are to present the following documents for verification at the Faculties:
- WAEC/NEO/NABTEB/NBAIS Result (Original Internet Printout)
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original Jamb Result Slip
- Screening shall be conducted at the various faculties simultaneously.
- Candidates would be notified of the outcome of the screening through the University’s official website.
- Note that any candidate that fails to report for the screening exercise within the stipulated period has automatically forfeited his/her chance for admission