Last updated on October 25th, 2016 at 11:58 am
The Joint Admission and matriculation Board (JAMB) Validity Period has been increased to Three (3) Years sequel to the initial One year validity period by the Nigerian senate.
The official Statement from the senate concerning the above notice is shown below in Italics:
“The Nigerian Senate just passed the amendment to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s Act #JAMBBill SB. 245 into law. In the amendment passed, the Senate strengthened the Board to allow the results of students in the annual examination be valid beyond that year. Chairman of the Senate Committee on Tertiary Education and TETFund, Senator Jibrin Barau while presenting the report of his committee on the #JAMBBill explained that the amendments will further strengthen the Admissions Board in its responsibilities. Senate President Bukola Saraki, in appreciating his distinguished colleagues for their work towards the passage of the bill commented that the new amendments will indeed bring financial relief to students as well as parents and reduce bottlenecks and corruption in the admission process.”
- JAMB Profile Login | How to Login And Check Your JAMB Profile
- Universities & Polytechnics That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2020/2021 | When Will It Come Out?
- JAMB Result 2020 | How To Check JAMB Result on JAMB Portal 2020
- How To Upgrade Your JAMB Result Score 2020 By Yourself
- See Why You Have Not Seen Your JAMB Result And What To Do About It
- JAMB Result Not Displaying in Full | Solutions To Display Full JAMB Result
- Is JAMB Result for 2020 Out? When Will JAMB 2020 Result Come Out?