Report has it that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), will soon stop the use of scratch cards for registration and checking of results.
This was disclosed by JAMB Registrar Prof. Ishaq Oloyode on Tuesday at the National Executive Council meeting of the Non-Academic Staff Union (NASU) in Abuja.
According to him this will likely become effective from 2017.
He added that once this becomes effective, students would generate a PIN number for themselves from their phone or computers before registering for examinations.
He frowned at situations whereby banks and vendors hoard the cards, only to sell them at a higher price.
He equally charged NASU members to involve in the ownership of Computer-Based Testing Centres, saying those who own the centres are businessmen merely exploiting students.
- JAMB Mock Result 2020/2021 Released | How To Check
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center | JAMB Reprinting 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Center 2020 | Check Your Mock Center And Time
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register
- List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission