This is to inform all candidates who are having one issue or the other in their JAMB Registration or E-Pin Vending Processes that the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has taken note of all the issues and have offered solutions to all the Major Problems with the Pin Vending.
CAUSES OF THE JAMB UTME INVALID E-PINS
- A very high rate of candidates buying ePINS without creating their profile first.
- Incorrect email address provided at the bank teller.
- Recent enforcement of email validation of candidates emails. Candidates who have not created their profile properly would be affected.
- Unforeseen technical issues in the PIN vending system.
- See Where to get Your E-Pins Here
SOLUTIONS TO THE JAMB UTME INVALID E-PINS
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB hereby advises all candidates to note the following
- Candidates are NOT to buy new pins in the case of invalid pins. The cause of the invalid pin has been investigated
- All candidates having invalid pins responses av been captured on d system and will receive their PIN details on or before Monday 27th March,2017
- Emails with candidate name, email and valid pins will be sent to candidates before Monday 27th March 2017.
D. MEASURES TAKEN BY THE BOARD TO PREVENT INVALID E-PINS
JAMB therefore has taken the following steps to ensure the continuation of the registration process.
- All candidates MUST create their profiles b4 proceeding to buy d ePIN. D ePIN vendors (Banks) can create d profile before vending the pin.
- Each candidate’s email address will now be verified on the system before ePINS are vended.
- Any candidate with an incorrect email address will not be served. It therefore requires entering the same valid email address twice.
- All candidates are to ensure that they provide valid phone numbers.
- Candidates are encouraged to utilize only Jamb accredited Centers (See List of available Accredited Centers Here)
E. WARNING TO ALL APPLICANTS
- No one should patronize fraudsters, many of whom are now in Police custody. Only CBT Centres accredited by JAMB can do valid registration.
- Please send to JAMB directly if you are charged above the Board’s official fee. Please contact us on support.jamb.org.ng