Is IUO Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in IUO post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Igbinedion University, Okada post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that IUO post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for IUO post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is IUO post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register IUO post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
THE IUD ADVANTAGE
With the over 160 Universities in Nigeria, Igbinedion University Okada stands out from the rest as the First Private University, inspiring innovation and advancing education transformation through our;
· State-of-the-art facilities,
· Incredible digital study environment,
· A Robust human capital development and
· Dedicated professional staff.
· Massive graduate testimonials
· Flexible fee payment plan
· We have students from the 36 states including the FCT and the 774 Local Governments in Nigeria.
· We are 20 years old, founded on the 10th of May, 1999.
· We have 24/7 electricity and water supply – Unprecedented.
1. First Private University in Nigeria to graduate Medical Doctors.
2. 3 times Consecutive Winner of African Petrobowl Competition and represented Africa at the International Petrobowl competition in Qatar 2014, Houston, Texas, USA 2015 and Dubai 2016.
3. Won several National and International debate Competitions.
4. Produced over 16,000 blue-sky, highly skilled and future ready graduates in the fields of Medicine, Law, Pharmacy, Nursing, Computer Science, Engineering, Arts and Social Sciences, Business Management Studies among many others.
DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
OBA OKUNADA SIJUADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
OBA ADEYEYE OGUNWUSI OJAJA II COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science & Info. Tech.
- Industrial Chemistry
GEN. ABDUSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
OBA EREDIAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW
COLLEGE OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economic and Development Studies
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Political Science and Public. Administration
- Theatre Arts
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Geography and Regional Planning
General Requirements to Buy IUO Post UTME Form
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidate are required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
UTME Requirement: Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities.
Age: Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How To Apply for IUO Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are to obtain a bank-draft from any bank in the sum of Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N12,500) only, made payable to Igbinedion University Okada. The draft should be submitted at the screening centre of choice on the day of screening.
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Application for Undergraduate Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
- Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
- More about application instructions is available on our online application portal @ http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Scholarships: In line with our foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first served basis.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Post UTME screening Schedule: Post UTME screening date will be communicated in due time.
· Lagos: Agbayewa Memorial College, former Ilupeju College, Ilupeju, Lagos.
· Port-Harcourt: Berreton Montessori Group of Schools, Plot 270, Stadium Road, Port-Harcourt.
· Benin: Igbinedion Education Centre, MM. Way, Benin City.
· Onitsha: Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha.
· Abuja: Government Secondary School, Garki, Abuja.
· Kano: Royal Tropicana Hotel, 17/19 Niger Street, Kano.
· Jalingo: Winners Comprehensive High School, beside Jolly Nyame Stadium, Jalingo, Taraba State
For further enquiries and details about academic programmes available at Igbinedion University Okada, please visit www.iuokada.edu.ng or call 08037937286, 08052147039 or 08053206121.
IUO Post UTME Closing Date
IUO POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning IUO post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on IUO Post UME screening form.