Is Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Igbajo Polytechnic as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise.
Is Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Courses
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Entry Requirements
- 5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for the student applying for daily part-time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
SALES OF FORMS -ND post UTME Form – N2,000.00
To Apply for our 2021/2022 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created an account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2021 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb.
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
Submission of Forms
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
- Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
- 4, Passport Photographs.
- Photocopy of the original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information, visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
Post UTME Screening Exercise
Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME screening will hold on Monday 15th November 2021.
Interested candidates who have not obtained the application form can also apply during the screening period.
Time: 10.00 am at the Polytechnic Permanent Site.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Jamb Result Slip – For ND Regular Applicants
- O’Level Results
- Photocopies of credentials (3copies)
For further inquiries please call the following numbers: 08030423363, 08033600739, 08038634097
Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Closing Date
Igbajo Polytechnic POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning Igbajo Polytechnic post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on Igbajo Polytechnic Post UME screening form.