The Polytechnic Ibadan (Poly Ibadan) Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission form for Daily Part-Time Programmes has been released for sale for 2017/2018 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma in the underlisted courses for the 2017/2018 academic session:
Poly Ibadan HND Eligible Programmes
2. Banking and Finance
4. Mass Communication
5. Business Administration
6. Public Administration
7. Local Government and Development Studies
9. Purchasing and Supply
10. Office Technology and Management
11. Computer Science
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
2. Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
How To Apply For Poly Ibadan HND Daily Part-Time
Application Forms are obtainable on line at www.dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng or www.polyibadan.edu.ng.
1. Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
2. Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application closes on 4th August, 2017.
Applicants are to know that the programme will be run on Daily Part-Time basis and would on completion of the programme, the students will be exempted from the Youth Service programme. They will however be issued Exemption Certificate. All admitted candidates will sign an undertaking to that effect.
H. A. Fehintola