Do you want to know how much IAUE acceptance fee for 2021/2022 is? If you are interested in IAUE acceptance fee then am very happy to inform you that we have updated IAUE acceptance fee here in this post you are currently reading.
This is a notice to the general public as well as prospective students of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education that IAUE acceptance fee for 2021/2022 has been released and is now available here in this post. If you have not been offered admission or you have not checked your admission list then you can select IAUE admission list here.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
About IAUE Acceptance Fee
Incase you don’t already know, IAUE acceptance fee is an amount required to be paid by candidates offered admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education indicating that they have accepted the offer of admission given to them by the university and are willing and ready to complete the remaining admission processes and registration required to become a full fledged student of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE).
Failure to pay IAUE acceptance fee within the stipulated time/date will mean the candidate does not accept the offer of admission given to them by the university and would not be going further with any registration. You can also select and check IAUE school fees here.
IAUE Acceptance Fee
IAUE acceptance fee is N62,000.
How To Pay IAUE Acceptance Fee
- Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept the offer of admission and print your admission letter and result slip (coloured printout only). Please note that the admission letter will be authenticated.
- Pay Acceptance fee of N68, 000.00 only online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng). Payment receipt will be verified.
- Update your bio-data and other fields with required information in the University portal.
- Deadline for accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS and payment of acceptance fee for the candidates admitted on merit is on the 19th of November, 2021. Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates who do not accept their offer and pay the acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Proceed to your Faculty Conference Hall with the under-listed documents with effect from 19th of November, 2021 for verification and clearance. Clearance schedules for the Departments will be published online later.
- Acceptance Form (From IAUE Portal).
- Departmental Eligibility Form (From IAUE Portal).
- University Provisional Admission Letter (From IAUE Portal).
- Admission Status (From IAUE Portal).
- Acceptance Fee, Faculty/Departmental dues receipts (From IAUE Portal).
- Original JAMB Result Slip (From JAMB Website).
- Original JAMB Admission Letter (From JAMB Website).
- Registration for Screening Payment receipt (From IAUE Portal).
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation (addressed to the Registrar)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 File Jackets (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Identity Card Clearance Form (From IAUE Portal).
- Bio-Data Printout (From IAUE Portal).
- Candidates are required to pay all fees online and proceed to their Faculty Conference Hall for their physical and online clearance after obtaining all the documents required for clearance as stated on page 2 of this document.
- When a candidate has been cleared by the Admissions Unit, the portal will automatically generate a Clearance Approval Notice of the Admissions Office for the candidate.
- When a candidate has been cleared by the Faculty, the portal will also generate a Clearance Approval Notice for the candidate.
- On completion of the clearance processes, the candidate will be required to print all Clearance Approval Notices (Admissions, and Faculty) and put the same in the candidate’s file jackets before final submission to the Faculty Officer.
- The candidate can now proceed online for payment of school fees.
- This marks the end of registration for the 2021/2022 admitted candidates.
- Candidates who do not accept the offer of admission can visit their profiles on JAMB CAPS and reject the admission.
- Candidates of the Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education will do their clearance at the Rumuolumeni Campus, at the Department of Home Economics, thereafter, they can proceed to the Ndele Campus for their academic activities.
- Above all, there must be strict compliance with all the COVID-19 Protocols by candidates at the venues of the registration exercise and anywhere within the University premises.
Deadline For Payment of IAUE Acceptance Fee
November 19, 2021.
The deadline for paying IAUE acceptance fee is 19th of November, 2021.
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to IAUE acceptance fee by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to IAUE acceptance fee.