Are you interested in JAMB Brochure for Human Resources Management under the Faculty of Administration? If that is the case, I am very happy to inform you that all the details concerning JAMB brochure for Human Resources Management has been provided in this post.
This is a notice to all JAMB candidates and those who are interested in studying Human Resources Management under the Faculty of Administration in the University that JAMB Brochure specially made for Human Resources Management which contains all the requirements necessary to study the above course in the institutions also mentioned below in this post is now available.
In the following JAMB Brochure for Human Resources Management under the Faculty of Administration, we will be providing the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Human Resources Management
- O Level Requirements to study Human Resources Management
- Direct Entry Requirements for Human Resources Management and
- List of Universities that offer Human Resources Management
Without further ado, let us get started.
Other Resources You May Need
- List of Universities in Nigeria and The Courses They offer
- List of Art Courses offered In Nigeria and Subject Combination
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences and Arts)
- List of Courses offered In Nigeria and Schools That offer Them
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects PDF Download
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects PDF Download
JAMB Subject Combination For Human Resources Management
In UTME, note that English Language is mandatory for all courses. The other three subjects required to study Human Resources Management under the Faculty of Administration in the institutions listed above are:
Mathematics, Economics plus one other subject.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements For Human Resources Management
In order to study Human Resources Management in the University, you will need to pass the following requirements in your O level result which can either be WAEC or NECO or even both:
Five SSCE credits including English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any two subjects listed under the Direct Entry column.
Direct Entry Requirements For Human Resources Management
To apply for Human Resources Management as a Direct Entry candidate, you require: Two ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Government, Geography and Statistics.
List of Universities That offer Human Resources Management
The following are the list of schools that offer Human Resources Management: