Is GSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in GSU post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Gombe State University post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that GSU post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Gombe State University as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for GSU post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is GSU post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register GSU post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of GSU Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing GSU Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics, or English, History, Sociology, Public Administration e.t,c).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates shall visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and Click. Get Details Now to retrieve Your Details
- Enter Email address and Pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2.000)
- Click “Proceed to Form
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured will be displayed
- Click “Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of three pages shall be generated
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the candidate’s Post-UTME Test I.D. Card
- Page 3 is Form Submission Acknowledgement Slip
Print the three pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and submit them to the Academic Office.
The dates of Post-UTME Test (CBT) will be communicated to You through the Email Address and GSM Numbers You Provided on the form.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise
Deadline: Thursday, 14th October 2021.
GSU Post UTME Closing Date
GSU POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning GSU post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on GSU Post UME screening form.