Is FUWUKARI Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? If you are interested in FUWUKARI post UTME screening form then am very happy to inform you that this post you are reading currently contains all the details you need regarding Federal University Wukari post UTME form.
The general public are hereby informed that FUWUKARI post UTME form is out for 2021/2022 academic session and has been updated here on this page. All candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their choice of Institution can now proceed and follow the instructions below to apply for FUWUKARI post UTME screening exercise.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Is FUWUKARI post UTME form out? Yes. The procedures to buy and register FUWUKARI post UTME screening exercise when it is out has been provided below.
Price of FUWUKARI Post UTME Form
The cost of purchasing FUWUKARI Post UTME screening form is N2,000.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Eligibility
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 150 in the 2021 UTME
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
Note that University Diploma are not accepted.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on the qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
Deadline: Not Specified.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Closing Date
FUWUKARI POST UTME Screening Date
We are going to update this page as soon as there is any update released concerning FUWUKARI post UTME form by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for update on FUWUKARI Post UME screening form.